http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26759466/from/ET/?gt1=43001
In Rivera Beach, Fla. a judge decided that a law that banned sagging pants is unconstitutional. This came after a teenage spent a night in jail for having his pants too low while he was riding his bike. I feel that the judge, Paul Moyle was right when he said the law was unconstitutional. What are the police and law makers going to do next? I feel that it is just an attempt to standardize and control how people dress and live there lives. I my self don't like to sag my pants it's not comfortable. This is America we can wear what we want to wear, if I want to be told what to wear I will travel back in time and go to China. If this was really a crime then half the people in the United States should be put in jail for what they wear.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment