this story is about a man that was suicidal and was on top of a ledge and the police came and shot a non lethal weapon and he fell to his death.
I think the police use non lethal weapons to much. sometimes they are lethal and can kill or serious injure people. the person in the story was not in any danger of hurting other people. I feel the police could of talked the man down from the railing he was on. or the could of brought a therapist or some other professional in to get the man down from the railing and help him out.
In some situations I believe that non lethal weapons should be used in a lot a situation when they feel that are in any danger at all from a suspect.
To me the situation at hand was handled wrong by the police, and they should have more training on the weapons they use.
No comments:
Post a Comment