http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1863679,00.html
This world is so crazy! This story is about a 17 year old boy who walks into a gym in Tracy, Calif. with just his boxers on and a chain wrap on his leg. The boy who name was not released said, "Don't let them get me." The boy was held captive for almost a year. They found the two alleged kidnapers on was a Girl Scout leader with four children. I can't believe how many sick people there are out in this world. To hurt a child in that way for over a year is barbaric. I feel that child abusers should get bigger sentences those murders. It beyond comprehension how these people think of doing things like this? just the other day I was looking online and I seen that there were thirty register sex offenders in my area code. The sad part was eighty percent of them were child abusers. I feel that as American we need to step up the laws on this type of crime to in sure that these types of people stay off the streets
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment