http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/06/hostin.qanda/index.html
The story was about same sex marriage in the state of California.The state voted and won to turn over the law that same sex marriage was legal. I feel that is a good thing, because it keep the sanctity of marriage in tact. I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman. I don't have anything against a homosexual people or any other people I just feel that marriage should be the way that I believe god made it. I know there is a lot of opinions out there and issues homosexual couples go threw because they are not married, but I just don't believe in marriage between two people of the same sex. I have no problem with the way people live there lives because we live in the United Sates of America and people have the right to choose for themselves. I feel that this institution should stand the way it is.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment