Thursday, October 30, 2008

placebo

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/30/ep.doctors.prescribe.placebos/index.html
this story that I looked up today I was shocked about what it was about. the story focuses on doctors giving there patients placebos instead of real medication. I find this really shocking . If i had pain the money for the medication I better get something that works. when I keep on reading I found that when they do give them most of the time they are aspirin. I take aspirin every day, and when I go to doctor I don't want more of it I want to find out what is wrong with me. I think that the people that come to the hospital every week because they are a little tired or they think that there dying of some illness they found on the internet. I feel that I doctors think nothing is wrong with someone they should just send them home, and people that are really sick they should find what wrong and take care of them.

No comments: