Thursday, October 23, 2008

tired of the numbers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27333285/

this story is about a suicide car bomber in Baghdad. I'm so tired of seeing the numbers on the newspapers of how many people died in car explosions and in other attacks that happen in Iraq. I want the all the troop from every country that is over in Iraq to go home as safely as possible. when I see all the numbers in the headlines of news stories every week I feel really desensitised about the lives of are troops and the Iraq citizens. I believe that life is worth a great amount, and the goverments need to figure out a solution to the problem of this Iraq war quickly. I feel the longer we stay in Iraq the worse the problem is going to be with ramdom or planed acts of violence of hard working troops, and the people of Iraq.

No comments: